Last Updated: February 6, 2023
By using the Services, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Services.
- Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- Personal information: This is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, and physical address.
- Demographic information: This is information about you that does not identify you as an individual, such as your age, gender, and interests.
- Usage information: This is information about how you use the Services, such as the pages you visit, the features you use, and the time you spend using the Services.
- Device information: This is information about the device you use to access the Services, such as the device's make and model, IP address, and browser type.
- How We Collect Information
We may collect information about you in the following ways:
- Directly from you: We may collect information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you create an account, fill out a form, or make a purchase.
- Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically when you use the Services, such as your IP address and device information.
- From third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or partners who refer you to us.
- How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Services: We may use your information to provide and maintain the Services, as well as to improve and enhance the Services based on your usage and preferences.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about the Services, including to send you updates, newsletters, promotional materials, and other communications.
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize your experience on the Services, such as by showing you content that is relevant to your interests.
- To protect the security and integrity of the Services: We may use your information to protect the security and integrity of the Services, including to prevent and detect fraudulent or malicious activity.
- For research and development: We may use your information for research and development purposes, such as to improve and optimize the Services.
- How We Share Information
We may share the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- With third party service providers: We may share your information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, and payment processing.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for marketing and promotional purposes.
- For legal purposes: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process, protect the rights or property of Bovind, or to prevent harm or crime.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition: In the event that Bovind is acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your information with the acquiring or merging company.
- Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and how we use it:
- Opting out of communications: You can opt out of receiving promotional emails and other communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communications. Please note that you may still receive non-promotional communications from us, such as service updates and account notifications.
- Accessing and correcting your information: You have the right to access and correct your personal information by logging into your account and updating your profile. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to or correction of your personal information.
- Restricting the collection and use of your information: You can choose to restrict the collection and use of your information by not providing certain information when prompted and by adjusting your privacy settings on your account. Please note that some features of the Services may not be available if you choose to restrict the collection and use of your information.
- Data Retention and Deletion
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide the Services. We may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can request that we delete your account and all personal information associated with it by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may retain some information as necessary for legal purposes or to protect the integrity of the Services.
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Children's Privacy
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under this age. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under this age, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child under this age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of this Policy at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate at the top of the page the date this Policy was last revised. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Policy. If you do not agree to abide by this or any future Policy, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our information practices, please contact us at email@example.com.